We are looking for an engaging barista to manage the espresso bar inside of the Assemblies of God National Office at 1445 N, Boonville Ave in Springfield MO.
Responsibilities include educating customers on our drinks menu, making recommendations based on their preferences, up-selling special items and taking/making orders. To be successful in this role you need to be able to balance multiple responsibilities while positively reflecting the values of Eurasia Coffee Co.
Responsibilities to People, Product and Place
- Greet customers and engage them in conversation during drink preparation
- Take orders while paying attention to details (e.g. preferences of coffee blend, dairy and sugar ratios)
- Receive and process payments (cash and credit cards)
- Seek customer feedback
- Communicate the mission of Eurasia Coffee Co and gain advocates for the mission.
- Prepare beverages following recipes and SCA Barista Standards
- Serve beverages and prepared food, like cookies, pastries and muffins
- Communicate customer feedback to managers and recommend new menu items
- Keep the bar area clean
- Check if brewing equipment operates properly and report any maintenance needs
- Comply with health and safety regulations
Hours are Monday through Friday 7am-3pm (40hrs/week). Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!